Position: Architectural Designer
Location: Eview 360 Corporation
Meet Eview 360:
We are an international, award-winning design agency. From print to web to physical space, we have been creating memorable brand experiences for global clients since 1999. Our teams are comprised of creative rock stars sharing one universal passion. We are drawn to the intersection of design and technology, infusing our multiple disciplines to create award-winning experiences and leaving our clients breathless, waiting to see what we are going to do next.
Due to sustained growth and diversification, we are seeking an Architectural Designer to support Architectural Design Services in the automotive dealership space. Each member of our team is a key contributor to the projects they are involved in and must have a strong aesthetic point of view and desire to stretch their skills.
Successful candidate must be proficient in Autodesk Revit Architecture and/or AutoCAD.
• Prepare design documents for architectural facilities.
• Responsibility includes working closely with Project Managers to ensure prototypical design standards are translated properly into the built environment. This includes, but is not limited to, site specific translation of prototypical design standards, preparation of as-builts, design intent documents, graphical presentations and 3D renderings.
• Site specific translation of prototypical design standards
• Preparation of as-builts
• Preparation of design intent documents
• Creating graphical presentations and 3D renderings
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field of study
• Autodesk Revit Architecture
• Adobe Creative Cloud - (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), preferred
• Autodesk 3D Studio Max - V-Ray Software, preferred
• Minimum of 1-4 years of relevant experience
• Good communication, organization and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Candidates must exhibit an extreme attention to detail